ICS Asset Identification: It's More Than Just Security: A SANS Report
You can't defend what you don't know you have!
Without a solid understanding of what assets are on their ICS networks, it's impossible for OT/plant managers to develop and implement a plan to manage risk. Yet, asset identification was the top concern among 338 ICS security professionals participating in the SANS 2019 State of OT/ICS Cybersecurity Survey.
Historically, asset identification has been associated with time-consuming and costly cybersecurity efforts. The business often views these efforts as sunk costs.
In this new SANS webcast, you'll get recommendations and guidance including how to:
- Start an asset identification program
- Support operations of cybersecurity and beyond
- Change the narrative about asset identification from a cost to something the business values
- Provide ongoing asset identification maintenance with limited human resources
- Get quick wins by leveraging information you already have to bootstrap an asset identification program
Register and watch on-demand now.