Expert Advice - What You Need to Know: CISA / NSA Alert AA20-205A for OT Systems
- Industrial Control Systems Monitoring
- Malware & Malicious Behavior
- Tenable OT Security
Recommended immediate actions for reducing your cyber exposure across OT and converged IT/OT environments.
On the heels of MITRE updating its framework for Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge (ATT&CK®) to include ICS and OT Systems, the NSA and CISA recently issued Cybersecurity Advisory AA20-205A, recommending immediate actions to reduce exposure across operational technologies and control systems.
For perspective on AA20-205A and what it means for your industrial cyber security practice, please join Barak Perelman, Vice President, OT, Tenable and Marty Edwards, Vice President of Operational Technology Security for this on-demand webinar.
Topics covered include:
- Addressing the six recommended mitigation techniques proposed in AA20-205A
- What you need to know about the Mitre ATT&CK for ICS/OT and the evolving threat landscape
- Effective approaches for strengthening OT security
Who should attend?
All IT and OT professionals interested in strengthening OT security for critical infrastructure and industrial operations are encouraged to attend.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Vice President, OT Security, Tenable
Deputy CTO - OT/IoT, Tenable