OT Cyber Maintenance – Best Practices In Proactive Security
- Industrial Control Systems Monitoring
- Tenable OT Security
Beyond clear and present OT security threats, what are the most critical OT cyber maintenance issues to address now?
As security experts, we’re too accustomed to being called into action after a breach has been discovered… Or with increasing frequency, to address the latest news-making exploit.
Even though we all understand the need for routine maintenance when it comes to the machinery our businesses (and lives) rely on, evidence suggests that’s not always the case for your OT cyber assets.
Led by Marty Edwards, Vice President, Operational Technology Security, Tenable, this webinar will share practical advice and best practices to keep your OT systems in top shape from a security perspective.
Topics covered will include:
- Explanation of what cyber maintenance is and why we need it.
- What are the most critical OT cyber maintenance issues to address now
- Lessons learned and key takeaways to share with your team and business stakeholders
- And, we’ll answer your questions during live Q&A
Who should attend?
All IT and OT professionals interested in strengthening OT security for critical infrastructure and industrial operations are encouraged to attend.
Technical Head of Operational Technology: APJ, Tenable
Deputy CTO - OT/IoT, Tenable