The Rise of the Business-Aligned Security Executive
- Exposure Management
- Predictive Prioritization
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Lumin
Six out of 10 business execs report security leaders are, at best, only somewhat effective in communicating the risk cyber threats pose. What’s the disconnect?
When business execs ask, "How secure are we?," answering that question is often not as easy as it might seem.
To better understand why, check out this on-demand webinar exploring the findings from a Forrester Consulting study commissioned by Tenable, "The Rise of the Business-Aligned Security Executive.“Based on a survey of 416 security executives and 425 business managers across 10 countries, the study explores and recommends ways security leaders can overcome the challenge of integrating cybersecurity and business strategy. The webinar covers the following topics:
- Survey methodology, key findings and takeaways
- Learn where security leaders are struggling the most and where they see obstacles in becoming more business aligned
- Practical and proven approaches for aligning cybersecurity initiatives with business objectives
Who should attend?
Security and IT professionals responsible for delivering highly effective cybersecurity programs who want to assess and optimize their alignment with business counterparts.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Chief Security Strategist, Tenable
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Tenable
Senior Principal Security Advocate, Tenable