Tenable’s Ransomware Ecosystem Report: Understanding the Key Players, Common Attack Vectors and Ways You Can Avoid Becoming a Victim
- Malware & Malicious Behavior
- Vulnerability Management
Tune in for the latest research-based insights and proven advice for defending your business against ransomware.
Tenable Research recently published its Ransomware Ecosystem report, offering detailed insights into the tactics, tools and practices that make ransomware a persistent and relentless threat. In this webinar we’ll focus on the most actionable elements of the report, helping you better understand common attack vectors and the steps you can take to avoid becoming a victim.
Led by members of the Tenable research, security engineering and strategy teams, this webinar will cover:
- Common attack vectors including spear phishing, Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), exploitable vulnerabilities and third-party compromises
- The pivotal role of Active Directory
- How Tenable helps strengthen your ransomware defenses
- And, answers to your questions during live Q&A
Who should participate?
All cyber professionals interested in using research insights to help inform and strengthen their security efforts are encouraged to participate.
Save your spot. Register now.
Can't make it live? Register anyway, we'll email you a link to the replay.
Senior Research Engineer, Tenable
Senior Director, Customer Evangelist, Tenable
Senior Staff Research Engineer, Tenable
Distinguished Security Engineer, Tenable