Ramp-Up Your Response to Latest State Sponsored Attacks
- Mitigation & Response
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
Learn how you can rapidly and accurately detect and assess your exposure to 25+ vulns being targeted by state-sponsored threat actors.
In recent days the NSA, CISA and FBI have issued alerts about state-sponsored actors exploiting known and in some cases persistent vulnerabilities.
Join Tenable experts for a special briefing to help you ramp-up your efforts to effectively find and mitigate your exposure to the 25+ vulns highlighted in the advisories.
Topics covered will include:
- What vulns are included in the advisory, why have they been targeted?
- How Tenable helps you find, prioritize and mitigate the targeted vulns across your entire attack surface
- Best practice guidance for ensuring effective cyber hygiene
Who should attend?
This webinar will be most useful for infosec and IT pros responsible for optimizing vulnerability response and overall security posture.
Save your spot. Register now.
More on the relevant alerts:
- Tenable blog: Government Agencies Warn of State-Sponsored Actors Exploiting Publicly Known Vulnerabilities
- Joint Cybersecurity Advisory: AA20-296A Russian State-Sponsored Advanced Persistent Threat Actor Compromises U.S. Government Targets
- Joint Cybersecurity Advisory: AA20-296B Iranian State-Sponsored Advanced Persistent Threat Actors Threaten Election-Related Systems
- NSA Advisory: Chinese State-Sponsored Actors Exploit Publicly Known Vulnerabilities
Senior Research Engineer, Tenable
Senior Staff Research Engineer, Tenable
Distinguished Security Engineer, Tenable