Improve Your Security Strategy: Master the 3 Levels of Decision Making
August 26, 2021 • 1:00:00 PM EDT / 10:00:00 AM PDT
Your security team manages risks that affect business units and functions across your organization. Your decisions have never mattered more.
On a daily basis, you make decisions that affect day-to-day operations, data and system security, and quite possibly, the future success of your business. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to really improve decision making at the executive, strategic, and tactical levels.
Through discussion and demonstration, this webinar will explore ways to enhance engagement with technical teams and executives alike, while maturing your security program to be more efficient and effective at managing and mitigating risk. Concepts and topics covered will include:
- The 3 levels of decision making you must navigate on a daily basis and how they impact the rest of the organization
- Applying meaningful metrics to demonstrate value to executives and mature program operations for optimal effectiveness
- Finding program gaps where remediation efforts or SLA compliance is lagging, and taking steps to help affected teams improve and succeed
- How you can leverage Tenable to improve operational efficiency, address threats and vulnerabilities faster, and demonstrate tangible business value at all levels of the organization
- And, get your questions answered during live Q&A
Who should participate?
All IT and cyber security professionals responsible for optimizing the way security teams communicate, collaborate and improve organizational security posture.
Save your spot. Register now.
If you can't make the live session, register anyway and we'll email you a link to the replay.