How Risk-Based Vulnerability Management Helps You Effectively Address CISA’s Binding Operational Directive 22-01
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable One
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Security Center Plus
- Tenable Lumin
- Tenable Nessus
Build resilience with an effective process for finding and fixing the vulnerabilities posing the greatest risk first.
CISA Binding Operational Directive (BOP) 22-01 highlights a fundamental element of risk-based vulnerability management – you should find and remediate the vulnerabilities posing the greatest risk first.
For insight into ways you can better meet the demands BOP 22-01, and accelerate your adoption of risk-based vulnerability management, check out this on-demand webinar addressing the following topics:
- How you can effectively discover and assess your entire attack surface for the vulnerabilities included in CISA’s managed catalog
- Using CISA’s guidance as a starting point, and then applying advanced vulnerability prioritization to find and fix the specific vulns posing the greatest risk to your organization first
- Optimizing assessment and reporting to boost the impact and efficacy of your program
Who should attend?
Current Tenable federal government customers, as well as all IT and infosec professionals interested in improving the efficiency, performance and impact of their vulnerability management efforts.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Distinguished Security Engineer, Tenable
Senior Principal Security Advocate, Tenable