Five Ways to Strengthen Active Directory Security and Prevent Ransomware Attacks
- Active Directory
- Malware & Malicious Behavior
- Tenable Identity Exposure
It’s time to find and fix Active Directory weaknesses before attacks happen.
They start by leveraging vulnerabilities, social engineering, misconfigurations and other flaws. Once ransomware actors gain access to your network, they will almost always systematically exploit Active Directory to achieve mass deployment.
Led by Tenable Active Directory security experts, this on-demand webinar shares insights and proven solutions for strengthening Active Directory to prevent ransomware exploitation. Key takeaways:
- Five issues plaguing every Active Directory environment and five corresponding actions to dramatically improve your AD security
- Preventing privilege escalation by avoiding AD and group policy misconfigurations
- Proven actions you can take to close backdoors
Who should participate?
All IT and cyber security professionals responsible for optimizing ransomware defense are encouraged to attend.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Senior Director, Customer Evangelist, Tenable
Senior Director, Marketing, Tenable