Find and Fix Vulnerabilities Posing the Most Risk First
- Exposure Management
- Predictive Prioritization
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Lumin
Using machine learning and data science to target the most exploitable vulnerabilities and optimize your vulnerability management workload.
According to recent polls, less than 30% of organizations successfully patch all the vulns detected in the previous 30 days. This fact masks a larger problem: ineffective vulnerability prioritization frequently leaves exploitable, high-risk vulnerabilities untreated in your environment.
By attending this on-demand webinar, you will learn how you can implement a data-driven process for prioritizing vulnerabilities based on the likelihood of exploitation.
Topics covered will include:
- How Tenable uses data science and machine learning to determine exploitability and the Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR) Score
- Understanding the limitations of CVSS and other legacy prioritization methods
- The context and insights gained by having complete visibility across your entire attack surface
Who should attend?
All IT and infosec professionals responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of vulnerability management programs are encouraged to attend this webinar.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Tenable