RCEs and Remote Employees - How Vulnerable are Your Web Apps? (EMEA)
- Web Application Scanning
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
Get the latest research insights into web app vulns and threats, and learn how Tenable.io Web App Scanning lets you deliver effective, accurate and comprehensive web app security.
Many security pros have limited visibility into their organization’s web app estate. And now, with more businesses reliant on remote work and new web-delivered services, your web app attack surface may be growing even more complex and opaque.
In this webinar, we’ll share the latest research into web app vulnerabilities and threats, especially those impacting remote work and operations. By attending, you will also learn how the latest release of Tenable.io Web App Scanning. We’ll also discuss and demonstrate the ease-of-use and advanced capabilities in the latest release of Tenable.io Web App Scanning. These empower cyber security generalists to deliver effective, accurate and comprehensive web app security in minutes.
Topics covered will include:
- Trends in web app vulnerabilities, threats and exploits from the Tenable Research team
- Three best practices you must do to protect your new web applications
- Learn how you can find and fix web app flaws fast without knowing your Flask from your Django – we’ll share an in-depth demo of Tenable.io Web App Scanning
- And, get your questions answered during live Q&A
Who should attend?
All security professionals interested in learning how to effectively secure their web app estates against business disrupting critical vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
Director of Product Marketing, Tenable