How to Implement Risk-Based Vulnerability Management
Reduce more business risk and protect your entire attack surface, using less time and effort.
Overwhelmed by the number of new vulnerabilities across your expanding attack surface? You’re not alone.
With this webinar, you’ll get a detailed understanding of how risk-based vuln management differs from and improves upon legacy methods. This will include an in-depth review of practices and technology demonstrations.
Topics covered will include:
- How to optimize scanning practices for depth, frequency and data hygiene
- Gaining context to better understand and reduce cyber risk
- Streamlining and strengthening security operations through 3rd-party integrations
- Delivering meaningful insights to operations and executives
- And, answers to your questions during live Q&A
Who should attend?
All infosec professionals interested in evolving their vulnerability management program to a risk-based approach, but not sure how, are encouraged to attend.