Closing the Chasm Between Security and IT for Better Vulnerability Remediation
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable One
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Security Center Plus
- Tenable Lumin
- Tenable Nessus
Dismantling the siloed relationship between security and IT is key for efficient, effective vulnerability remediation.
How can you bring security and IT teams together to reduce friction and dramatically improve vulnerability remediation? To help you address this challenge, check out this on-demand webinar with Tenable, HCL BigFix and our guest speaker, Chris Elliot, who shares his experiences doing just that at Disney, Hulu and SoFi.
Tune and get insights into:
- The view from the trenches: why effective collaboration is essential for effective, efficient vulnerability remediation
- How enterprise teams can engage as partners
- Best practices and strategies you can implement immediately to improve your own remediation process
Who should attend?
IT and security professionals responsible for improving vulnerability response and overall security program efficacy are encouraged to attend.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Director, Corporate Security and Security Operations, SoFi
Director of Product Management and Marketing, HCL BigFix
Vice President of Technical Alliances, Tenable