Beefing Up Security at the Intersection of Active Directory and OT
- Active Directory
- Industrial Control Systems Monitoring
- Tenable Identity Exposure
- Tenable OT Security
Curtail common attack paths to better protect your operations from ransomware.
80% of all ransomware attacks leverage Active Directory. And, as recent events make clear, these attacks don’t spare operational technology environments. To help you better address the ransomware challenge, join Tenable for an on-demand webinar exploring the intersection of Active Directory and OT security.
Led by Barak Perelman, Vice President of OT Security and Derek Melber, Senior Director, Customer Evangelist and Microsoft MVP, this on-demand webinar will share a collaborative “zero trust” approach for securing your critical infrastructure and manufacturing environments, helping you:
- Effectively identify and remediate the Active Directory flaws putting your organization at risk
- Secure your OT environment by taking the most impactful steps to improve overall cyber hygiene
- Address the latest CISA guidance on ransomware in OT environments (released June 8, 2021)
Who should participate?
All security and IT professionals responsible for defending critical infrastructure and industrial enterprises against ransomware attacks are encouraged to attend.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Vice President, OT Security, Tenable
Senior Director, Customer Evangelist, Tenable
Senior Director of OT Solutions, Tenable