Tenable Solution Center Protecting Your Remote Workforce
Managing a remote workforce can be challenging.
We’re here to help.
As organizations of all sizes respond to the COVID-19 pandemic by enabling vast numbers of employees to work from home, cybersecurity leaders are facing a sudden expansion of the attack surface.
Unfortunately, cyber criminals aren’t slowing down because of this pandemic. To reduce the risk of this new attack vector, companies need to extend their security controls all the way to these remote workers. We’re dedicated to supporting our customers and the broader security community through these changing and challenging times, and have put together some resources to help you protect your remote workforce.
By Amit Yoran, Chairman and CEO
For more than two decades, customers have been at the very heart of everything we do at Tenable. We take the trust you place in us very seriously, and we understand that the work we do matters to you and to your ability to protect your business.
We would like to reassure you that, as of this moment, we do not anticipate disruption from COVID-19 on our ability to deliver Tenable’s solutions to our customers anywhere in the world.
The Tenable Research team is working around the clock to bring you the latest research on cyberattacks, phishing attempts and other opportunistic behaviors.
- Blog | Multiple Zero-Day Vulnerabilities in iOS Mail App Exploited in the Wild
- Blog | Critical Vulnerabilities You Need to Find and Fix to Protect the Remote Workforce
- Blog | COVID-19: Instagram Advertisements Selling Masks, Sanitizer and Other Essentials Appear Despite Ban
- Blog | COVID-19: Novel Coronavirus Becomes Hotbed for Misinformation, Scams and Fake Cures
- Blog | COVID-19: Coronavirus Fears Seized by Cybercriminals
Please visit our Research Center for additional coverage.
Many of us around the globe are now experiencing the reality of moving to a large remote workforce virtually overnight. Check out these resources to understand and mitigate the new risks associated with working from home.
- Blog | Coding from Home: 6 Simple Hacks for Boosting Your Productivity
- Blog | Designing IT Infrastructure for a Distributed Workforce: Insights from a CIO
- Blog | How to Secure a Work-from-Home Organization: Insights from a CSO
- Blog | How COVID-19 Response Is Expanding the Cyberattack Surface
- Blog | Security Advice for Government Agencies in the Age of COVID-19
- Webinar | Understand and Address the Cybersecurity Impacts of COVID-19
Tenable Product Support
Tenable customers are invited to attend free weekly Office Hours sessions with our principal engineers via Zoom. These 30-minute sessions include tips on how to set up agent scanning, deployment best practices and live Q&A with our specialists to help address specific queries. Please visit the links below to attend a session in your region. Note: These sessions will be hosted in English.
Visit the Remote Workers Group on the Tenable Community to view replays of the Tenable Office Hours webinars, post questions, and find resources for securing remote workers and operations.