With Industry Vulnerability Management Solutions
Traditionally, Tenable has been compared to Qualys and Rapid7 in the context of vulnerability management. But did you know that Tenable is the leader in vulnerability management and four times as many customers choose Tenable over the competition? Why? That’s due in part to the company’s vision, product leadership and technology roadmap. Tenable doesn’t just focus on software vulnerabilities impacting your IT assets. The Tenable One platform extends into cloud misconfigurations, operational technology vulnerabilities, Active Directory (AD) weaknesses, web app flaws and unknown assets. We also deliver cyber risk analytics to help you make better decisions and communicate risk.
Take a closer look at the comparisons between Tenable and two other popular vulnerability management vendors. Want to know some other factors to consider when choosing Tenable? Review our security leader’s guides comparing Tenable to Qualys and to Rapid7.
Traditional IT Assets
Active Directory systems
Operational technology (OT) devices
Integrated risk metrics (VM, WAS, Cloud, Identity, ASM)
Holistic SLA analysis
External Attack Surface (EASM)
Attack path analysis
Centralized asset inventory
Program effectiveness metrics
Internal and peer benchmarking
% of total CIS Benchmarks covered
Asset criticality rating
Risk-based remediation guidance
No. 1 market share for VM4
Dedicated research team
Multi-tiered service level offerings
Dedicated customer care team
Community knowledge base with access to all visitors
2 Published by Tenable research and evaluated by third party in January 2023
3 Tenable source, Rapid7 source, Qualys source
4 According to IDC WorldWide Device Vulnerability Management 2020
- The industry’s broadest vulnerability coverage, accuracy and speed to help you respond immediately to the next Log4Shell event.
- The most effective prioritization capabilities to help you focus on the 3% of vulnerabilities that truly matter to your organization.
- The most pre-built technology integrations with partners like ServiceNow, BeyondTrust, Hashicorp and HCL BigFix to help you maximize your investments.
- See all of your exposures in a unified view, including IT assets, cloud resources, identity systems, OT devices and web apps.
- Take advantage of exposure analytics to anticipate threats with attack path analysis and communicate cyber risk updates to executive stakeholders.
- Comply with PCI requirements with an integrated and streamlined vulnerability management and PCI ASV solution to simplify attestation workflows.