July 31, 2007
Tenable Network Security Founder and CEO Ron Gula will discuss how to better manage risk of disclosure of sensitive data. This not only is an important issue when considering an organization intellectual property but is mandated by multiple regulations such as HIPAA or PCI. He will discuss sensitive data discovery for both “data at rest” and “data in motion.” Finally, he will relate the Tenable product offerings to each of these topics.
Additionally, the panel, moderated by Kerry Andersen, Vice President, Fidelity Brokerage Company will discuss:
- How to detect data being moved
- Technical considerations when implementing with existing legacy systems
- Should your investment monitor employees, locations or type of content?
- How to sell ROI to C-level management
- Newest trends and hottest applications for protecting data
Gula is one of the leading experts in the fields of network and data security. He began his career while working at the National Security Agency conducting penetration tests of government networks and performing advanced vulnerability research. Prior to founding Tenable, Gula authored the original Dragon Intrusion Detection System.
July 31, 20074:00 p.m. CDT
The Palmer House Chicago, IL
For additional information, please visit http://www.misti.com/
or contact: Patrice Bourgeois (410) 872-0555