December 31, 2005
A new version of NessusClient, a GTK GUI for Nessus, has been released.
Here are the changes in this version:
- Fix for Bug #1346: Results copied to wrong task
- Fix for Bug #1357: Wrong focus for some dialogs
- Made creation of html-version of manual default
- Some more renaming from "nessus" to "NessusClient" (man pages)
- plug a memory leak of 1MB for each connection
- Make NessusClient startup much faster
- Various small fixes/typos
NessusClient is available as source code for the moment, binary packages will be released in a few weeks.
01/08/2005: NessusClient 1.0.0.RC3 has been released. RC3 fixes one segmentation fault introduced in RC2 and occurring in command-line mode only.