December 31, 2005
A new version of NessusClient, a GTK GUI for Nessus, has been released.
Here are the changes in this version:
- Fix for Bug #1346: Results copied to wrong task
- Fix for Bug #1357: Wrong focus for some dialogs
- Made creation of html-version of manual default
- Some more renaming from "nessus" to "NessusClient" (man pages)
- plug a memory leak of 1MB for each connection
- Make NessusClient startup much faster
- Various small fixes/typos
NessusClient is available as source code for the moment, binary packages will be released in a few weeks.
01/08/2005: NessusClient 1.0.0.RC3 has been released. RC3 fixes one segmentation fault introduced in RC2 and occurring in command-line mode only.
Tenable®, Inc. is the Cyber Exposure company. Over 24,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. As the creator of Nessus®, Tenable extended its expertise in vulnerabilities to deliver Tenable.io®, the world’s first platform to see and secure any digital asset on any computing platform. Tenable customers include 53 percent of the Fortune 500, 29 percent of the Global 2000 and large government agencies. Learn more at tenable.com.