Tenable Announces the Release of Nessus 3.0.6
June 26, 2007
Tenable Network Security, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of Nessus 3.0.6 for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD.
This release contains the following fixes and enhancements:
- Fixed a cross site scripting vulnerability in the Windows GUI
- Fixed a possible segfault condition occurring when multiple clients simultaneously log into the nessusd server
- Fixed a memory leak in nasl scripts containing a function on_exit()
- Improved performance when logging into nessusd
- The scan does not fail any more if the main nessusd process runs out of file descriptors (this would occur on Solaris with max_host set to a value higher than 200)
- Several fixes in the NASL interpreter
- Builds for Fedora Core 7 and Red Hat ES 5
Tenable would like to thank to Japanese CERT for having notified us about the Windows cross site scripting issue.
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our email alerts for new press releases.