June 28, 2007
Tenable Network Security, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of NessusClient 3.0.0 beta1. NessusClient 3 is a completely redesigned GUI for the Nessus server, which offers the same experience for Windows and Linux Mac OS X users have been experiencing for several months.
Its key features are the following:
- Real-time results. No need to wait until the end of a scan to start analyzing the findings of Nessus
- Document based. Save your policies, scan results and scan targets into a single file
- New file format. The new '.nessus' file format (which is XML based) saves into a single file your scan policies, scan targets and scan results
- Multiple connections. NessusClient can connect to several scanners at the same time
- Consistent interface. The same interface exists on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
Tenable®, Inc. is the Cyber Exposure company. Over 24,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. As the creator of Nessus®, Tenable extended its expertise in vulnerabilities to deliver Tenable.io®, the world’s first platform to see and secure any digital asset on any computing platform. Tenable customers include more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, more than 20 percent of the Global 2000 and large government agencies. Learn more at tenable.com.