Tenable Announces Release of NessusClient 3.0.0.Beta1
June 28, 2007
Tenable Network Security, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of NessusClient 3.0.0 beta1. NessusClient 3 is a completely redesigned GUI for the Nessus server, which offers the same experience for Windows and Linux Mac OS X users have been experiencing for several months.
Its key features are the following:
- Real-time results. No need to wait until the end of a scan to start analyzing the findings of Nessus
- Document based. Save your policies, scan results and scan targets into a single file
- New file format. The new '.nessus' file format (which is XML based) saves into a single file your scan policies, scan targets and scan results
- Multiple connections. NessusClient can connect to several scanners at the same time
- Consistent interface. The same interface exists on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
This beta can be downloaded from Nessus.org for Windows, Ubuntu Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and 5, Fedora Core 6 and 7, and OpenSUSE 10.2. A blog entry details this release furthermore.
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our email alerts for new press releases.