Overly Convenient Store Cards
July 26 · 56 minutes
In this episode Bill and Gavin discuss strange meetings in English Forests, improvements in security guidelines around IoT devices, bricking iPhone with a single message and the issues with non experts defining Government policy. Bill is also joined by Jimi Sebree to discuss how he discovers new zero days and a recent Arlo Camera teardown.
- All things IoT
- Crime does not pay
- 1 more reason to use a password vault
- Convenient loss @ a convenience store
- 2019 so far so….
- Protect yourself at all times
- When the non-experts are making policy
- Bricking an iphone with malformed imessage
- Fixed in 12.3
- Similar to “Black dot” from last year