Tenable Announces the Release of NessusClient 3.0.0
October 15, 2007
Tenable Network Security is proud to announce the availability of the GA (general availability) version of NessusClient 3. NessusClient is a new graphical user interface which is unified across Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. The key features of this product are:
- Real-time results. No need to wait until the end of a scan to start analyzing the findings of Nessus
- Document based. Save your policies, scan results and scan targets into a single file
- New XML based report format. The new '.nessus' file format saves into a single XML file your scan policies, scan targets and scan results
- Multiple connections. NessusClient can connect to several scanners at the same time
- Consistent interface. The same interface exists on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our email alerts for new press releases.