Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 51
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 51
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist & Kelly Todd, Compliance Analyst
- Several new blog posts have been published this past week, including:
- Please join Tenable's own Ron Gula, Renaud Deraison, Marcus Ranum and Paul Asadoorian for a Security Showcase on October 6, from 8:30am to 2:00pm at the New York Marriott East Side, 525 Lexington Ave. at 49th Street in New York City. Breakfast and lunch will be provided during this half-day FREE event. Contact Donal McRae (dmcrae -at- tenablesecurity.com) to reserve your seat (space is limited for this event).
- Be certain to check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make various announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
Paul talks about the Brucon security conference, including Nessus training, presentations, and more!
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.