Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 100
- Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist
- Ron Gula - Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technical Officer
- Renaud Deraison - Chief Research Officer
- Jack Huffard - President and Chief Operating Officer
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials. The latest video is titled "Top Ten Things You Didn't Know About Nessus #9".
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
In honor of the 100th Tenable podcast, and the nine year anniversary of Tenable Network Security, we've decided to produce a special podcast episode. In this episode we sit down with the founders of Tenable Network Security and ask them ten questions:
- How did the three of you meet?
- What spawned the idea to create Tenable Network Security?
- What are the qualities of Nessus, and its author, that were the driving factors to create the company around it?
- What was the first new product created as a company?
- What are some of your most favorite milestones in the companies history?
- What gets you most excited when you go to work everyday?
- What are some of the greatest challenges that organizations face in security and how do our products help them?
- What is the strangest feature request you've ever received?
- The creation of LCE, the Tenable Log Correlation Engine, is a distinct separatation from vulnerability management. What prompted this move and how does this product set itself apart from other products in the line?
- What's coming next for the company and Tenable's products? Spoiler Alert: Renaud gives us a sneak peek into the next version of Nessus!
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.