Four Tenable Experts on the Schedule at RSA 2012
We are excited to announce that not one or two but four of our experts have been selected to present at RSA 2012, February 27 through March 2 in San Francisco! Tenable is one of only a few notable security providers in the history of the RSA conference to be selected for four or more speaking sessions.
This year's RSA Conference includes over 220 hands-on sessions, a huge vendor expo (where Tenable will have a booth), high-level networking opportunities and more.
CEO Ron Gula, CSO Marcus Ranum, Product Manager Jack Daniel and Product Evangelist Paul Asadoorian will all be delivering presentations during the conference:
- Rising to the Challenge of Vulnerability Management in an IPv6 World: Featuring Tenable CEO, Ron Gula
- The proliferation of IP addresses presents a challenge to the most basic security strategies. This panel discussion offers new techniques to help implement foundational security best practices in IPv6 networks.
- Cyber War: You’re Doing it Wrong!: By Tenable CSO, Marcus Ranum
- This presentation sorts through misleading and inaccurate discussions surrounding cyber crime, cyber espionage, and cyber terror, and explains why ‘cyber war’ is – in all forms – both technologically and militarily impractical.
- Burnout in Information Security Careers: Featuring Tenable Product Manager, Jack Daniel
- Stress, burnout, rage, despair- all common experiences too many in the IT security community. This panel will discuss the issues, compare and contrast them to other industries, and offer advice on how to recognize stress in ourselves and others, and steps that can be taken to combat it.
- Offensive Countermeasures: Making Attackers’ Lives Miserable: By Tenable Product Evangelist, Paul Asadoorian
- This presentation offers a collection of tools to fend off attackers, attribute who is attacking you and, finally, with authorization and legal approval, attack the attackers.
For more information, see our press release or visit the RSA 2012 website.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.