How to Securely Unify OT & IT with an Air-Gapped Architecture
- Industrial Control Systems Monitoring
- Tenable OT Security
On-Demand Webinar with Owl Cyber Defense
Air-gapped architectures provide reliable security and assurance for OT networks, but they also limit the ability to transfer operational data. So how can organizations continue to reap the benefits of convergence without the risk of new threat vectors and without limiting operational data availability?
For insights into ways you can strengthen and unify OT and IT security with complete visibility and proactive risk-based insights into vulnerabilities, join experts from Owl Cyber Defense and Tenable for a panel webinar exploring the following topics:
- Pros and cons of OT/IT convergence
- Best practices for securely transferring OT data to external networks with an air-gapped architecture
- How to unify OT and IT security – Defense-in-Depth
- How to centrally monitor OT data within an IT environment
Register now and watch on-demand.
VP of Sales, Owl Cyber Defense
Product Manager, Owl Cyber Defense
Senior Director of OT Solutions, Tenable