An Ecosystem Approach to Better Protect Converged IT/OT Environments
- Industrial Control Systems Monitoring
- Tenable Identity Exposure
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable OT Security
Four pillars for strengthening security, enhancing safety, and making your organization more resilient to emerging threats.
If your business relies on OT and IT, you have convergence. Even if you have physical separation of infrastructures, operational integration happens. So, how can you effectively secure and protect your converged enterprise? A cohesive, ecosystem approach is the answer.
During this on-demand webinar, you'll gain insight into a four-pronged, ecosystem approach for strengthening IT/OT security, enhancing safety, and making your organization more resilient to emerging threats.
Topics covered will include:
- Lessons learned from recent attacks
- Ecosystem components and best practices needed to disrupt attack paths
- How to protect converged environments with Tenable and security solutions you have already deployed
Who should participate?
IT, OT and cybersecurity professionals seeking effective solutions for strengthening the security and resilience of industrial enterprises.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Senior Director of OT Solutions, Tenable
Solutions Marketing Director, Tenable
Staff Product Manager for OT, Tenable