Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 38
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist
- Several new blog posts have been published this week, including:
- New Nessus training is now being offered at conferences! - The new course titled "Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques Using Nessus" is now being offered at both Black Hat Las Vegas 2010 and BruCon 2010. It's a two-day course that will put students into a real-world environment where they will have to solve problems and identify vulnerabilities using the advanced features of the Nessus vulnerability scanner.
- Be certain to check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the web site for more information about open positions. There are currently 9 open positions listed, including a Digital/Web Strategy Coordinator.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make various announcements, Nessus plugin statistics and more!
Interview: Josh Corman on Rugged Software
Josh and Paul talk about software security, getting developers to write "secure" code, embedded systems security challenges, and the Rugged Software initiative.