Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 108
- Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist
- Jack Daniel, Product Manager
- Carlos Perez, Lead Vulnerability Researcher
- Ron Gula, CEO/CTO
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials. We recently added a 38-minute tutorial of Nessus, covering most of the basic features.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- Tenable has released Nessus plugin 57462 to detect that nasty FreeBSD TELNET bug we touched on last week.
- Nessus plugin 57461 was recently added to scan for Apple iOS Lockdown services
- PVS can now detect systems reaching out to .xxx domains, enhanced OS identification.
- Can you be Forced by Law to Decrypt your Computer? US v. Fricosu Court Case Rages On
- When Someone Else's Insider is Your Threat
- The Inconvenient Truth about Passwords
- Oracle: Firewalls Against SQL Injection Are a Good Idea After All
- Why Security Does Not Concern Generation Y
- Microsoft Denies Xbox Live Security Breach
- Smart Meter SSL Screw-up Exposes Punters' TV habits
- HP Sneaks Out Printer Firebomb Firmware Security Fix
- Apple Patent Stashes Passwords in Chargers
- Paul Ryan Turns Against SOPA Following a Reddit-based Attack
- Adobe to Release Zero-day Fixes for Reader and Acrobat
- Microsoft Finally Vanquishes the BEAST-related Bug
- P0f is Back!
Download Tenable Podcast Episode 108