Building a Secure Foundation to Reduce Cyber Risk
How to get started, pitfalls to avoid, and strategies for achieving success.
As asset complexity and threat vectors expand, building your security practice on a proven security framework is key for reducing cyber exposure. By reading this paper you’ll gain insight into the benefits and challenges associated with framework adoption, as well as best practices for achieving a strong security foundation. Featuring advice from industry experts and results from a recently completed Dimensional Research survey, this brief paper explores:
- Understanding the relationship between foundational controls and frameworks
- Developing a prioritized approach to implementation for your organization
- Avoiding program gaps or weaknesses
- Capturing and sharing the right information, and avoiding data overload
Written by IDG, this paper provides high-level guidance for InfoSec and IT professionals seeking best practices for improving the effectiveness of security operations.
- Security Frameworks
- Tenable Security Center Plus