Welcome, AWS customersLooking to Secure Your AWS Cloud Assets?
Tenable integrates with Amazon Web Services to help your organization secure your cloud environment with ease.Buy Now
BUILT ON AWS. BUILT FOR AWS.
- Tenable.io with Frictionless Assessment: Provides continuous discovery and assessment of AWS EC2 instances without having to configure a scan, manage credentials or install agents - all in an asset-based elastic licencing model.
- Tenable Lumin: Helps centrally manage and measure cyber risk across AWS assets to make better decisions and prioritize remediation efforts.
- Tenable.ad: Supports AWS Directory Services to quickly detect and respond to Active Directory attacks in real-time.
- Tenable.ep: A bundled offering includes additional AWS friendly solutions such as Cloud Security, Web App Scanning and Container Security to help organizations quickly respond to risks across the entire attack surface.
Tenable technologies are tightly integrated with AWS services to help organizations build the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient cloud infrastructure.
- Combined with AWS Security Hub to provide a single view of critical security information, including vulnerabilities - all managed in the cloud.
- Integrated with AWS Systems Manager (SSM) agents to continuously assess EC2 instances for vulnerability without the need to install agents or manage software updates.
- Tenable.io is a member of the AWS Well Architected Management and Governance Lens. Tenable helps provide prescriptive guidance on key concepts and best practices for optimizing management and governance across AWS environments. Learn more.
Tenable and AWS
Tenable has tight integrations with AWS Services and participates in key programs:
- AWS Advanced Technology Partner
- ISV Accelerate Partner
- AWS Security Competency Partner
- AWS Service Ready Partner Program
The joint solution helps you build securely on AWS and improves your ability to see, predict and act for a more secure cloud environment.Learn More
YOUR PURCHASE, YOUR WAY!
Available on the AWS Marketplace
- Public Offer: Designed for small and medium business customers. Offered via AWS Marketplace and supports free trials of Tenable.io, as well as the capability to simply click and buy.
- Consulting Partner Private Offer (CPPO): Ideal for commercial and enterprise customers. Work with a CPPO partner to gain additional access to the broader Tenable portfolio, with custom quantities and pricing.
- Enterprise Discount Programs: Purchase Tenable SaaS products and services via AWS's private pricing program to get an addtional discount to exchange for a prepaid, annual consumption commitment model.
Need help? Tenable and AWS account teams can collaborate with you to better understand your current environment, and recommend solutions that can you improve your overall security posture.Buy Now