GovEdge 2019: Five Things You Need to Know About Tenable’s Public Sector User Conference
At Tenable’s GovEdge 2019 public sector user conference, June 4-5 in Washington, D.C., you’ll learn how to make the most of your Tenable deployment and gain valuable Cyber Exposure best practices — all while networking with your peers, our experts and an entire ecosystem of partners. Here’s what you can expect.
At Tenable, we know cybersecurity is more than just your job — it’s your mission. That’s why we’re looking forward to welcoming you to GovEdge 2019, June 4-5 at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C., where you’ll join more than 200 of your peers for a program designed to strengthen our collective resolve to make the digital world a safer place.
Here are five things you won’t want to miss at GovEdge 2019:
- Keynote addresses on June 4 by Grant Schneider, Federal Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and former Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the Defense Intelligence Agency and Jeannette Manfra, Assistant Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in the Department of Homeland Security.
- Tenable University on June 5. This full day of hands-on workshops and educational sessions is specifically developed for Federal Civilian and Defense agencies and for State and Local government. Whether you’re looking for help with advanced vulnerability management using Tenable.sc (formerly SecurityCenter), craving a behind-the-scenes look at Nessus plugins or simply need advice on best practices we’ve got you covered. Tenable University offers the chance to hone your skills and take your deployment to the next level. You’ll receive a certificate of attendance which can be used for continuing professional education credits.
- Firsthand customer experiences and best practices.Throughout the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from your fellow Tenable customers in a variety of keynotes, panel sessions and breakout presentations. Presenters will be on hand from the following organizations: Oak Ridge National Laboratories, Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems, the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the State of Maryland, among others. Find the full list of speakers here.
- The Partner Pavilion. This is where Tenable’s Cyber Exposure ecosystem comes to life. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with experts from some of our leading partner organizations, including: Amazon Web Services, CyberArk, immixGroup, IronBow, Force 3, Recorded Future, RedSeal, and ServiceNow and Splunk. Learn more about our partners here.
- Tenable executives and experts. You’ll hear from Tenable’s leading executives, including Chairman and CEO Amit Yoran, Chief Product Officer Ofer Ben-David, and Chief Security Officer Robert Huber. And that’s just the beginning. Tenable experts will be on hand to guide you during University sessions and a range of breakout sessions to suit every skill level and use case. See the complete agenda here.
You’ll also have the chance to engage in deeper conversations with your peers and connect with cyber experts from Tenable and the broader industry at our June 4 evening reception in the Reagan Center Rotunda.
We look forward to seeing you at GovEdge 2019. If you're unable to join us this year, please contact your Tenable sales rep or email [email protected] to learn more about our plans in 2020.
- For more details about GovEdge 2019, visit https://www.tenable.com/govedge-2019.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.