Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 193 - "Tenable Year in Review"
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus, PVS, and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, PVS, SecurityCenter, and LCE, and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join the Tenable Discussions Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
Discussion & Highlighted Plugins
Tenable Year In Review - This has been a stellar year for Tenable products and features. There is a long list of significant changes. Starting with Nessus, we have seen enhancements to auditing patch management systems, several new configuration audits, a new Nessus User Interface, and a lot of growth in detecting malware. What are some of the highlights for you? What's next for Tenable given the current trends and threats?
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
Security News Stories
- Lessons for CSOs in Snowden exploit of NSA networks
- CCC, 100-gbps, and your own private Shodan
- How we know the 60 Minutes NSA interview was crap
- Removing the Android Device Lock from any Mobile App | DinoSec Blog
- THC-Hydra 7.5 Released - Fast Parallel Network Logon Cracker | Darknet - The Darkside
- All of Android's top 100 apps have been hacked - and banking apps are now a prime target, report finds
- How hackers made minced meat of Department of Energy networks
- Security prediction for 2014: It will get worse
- Edward Snowden pens an open letter to the people of Brazil
- Android Nasty Sends Your Texts To China
Cybersecurity News You Can Use
Enter your email and never miss timely alerts and security guidance from the experts at Tenable.