Edge 2019: Six Things You Need to Know About Tenable’s Upcoming User Conference
At Tenable’s Edge 2019 user conference, May 21-23 in Atlanta, you’ll learn how to make the most of your product investments and gain valuable Cyber Exposure best practices all while networking with your peers, our experts, and an entire ecosystem of partners. Here’s what it’s all about.
At Tenable, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we were so delighted last year to welcome a sold-out crowd to Edge 2018, our inaugural user conference. And we’re looking forward to welcoming you to Edge 2019, May 21 - 23 at the Hilton Atlanta, where you’ll join more than 500 of your peers for a program designed to help you make the most of your Tenable investment.
Here are six highlights from among the many activities we have in store for you at Edge 2019:
- Tenable University on May 21. This full day of hands-on workshops gives you the opportunity to take a deep-dive into our solutions guided by our top experts. Whether you’re looking for help with advanced scanning using Tenable.sc, craving a behind-the-scenes look at Nessus plugins, or need advice on best practices we’ve got you covered. Tenable University offers the chance to hone your skills and take your deployment to the next level. You’ll receive a certificate of completion which can be used for continuing professional education credits.
- An evening with Captain Mark Kelly, American Hero, Commander of NASA Space Shuttle Endeavour’s Final Mission, on May 22 at 5:30 pm. Captain Kelly (Ret.) demonstrates how focus, dedication and persistence can help you tap into your potential to succeed in any competitive setting. Together with his identical twin brother, Scott, Mark has laid the groundwork for the future of space exploration as the subjects of an unprecedented NASA study on how space affects the human body. Mark Kelly will captivate you with lessons learned from his extensive travels and experiences in the Navy, outer space and on the ground. From leading teams in some of the most dynamic environments imaginable, to the thrill of spaceflight, and the recovery and resilience of his wife Gabrielle Giffords, he reveals the foundations for success so you can accomplish your mission in life and work.
- Joseph Menn keynote and book signing, on May 22 starting at 11:30 am. An investigative reporter for Reuters, Joseph Menn is one of the leading journalists covering cybersecurity. All Edge attendees will receive a free copy of Menn’s fourth book, Cult of the Dead Cow: How the Original Hacking Supergroup Might Just Save the World, which will be released on the PublicAffairs imprint in June 2019. Menn will be available to sign copies of his book immediately following his keynote.
- Firsthand customer experiences and best practices. Throughout the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from your fellow Tenable customers in a variety of keynotes, panel sessions and breakout presentations. Presenters will be on hand from the following organizations: Bell Canada, BJ’s Wholesale Club, DocuSign, Emerson, Express Scripts, French Lick Resort, Guardian, Global Payments, Oak Ridge National Laboratories, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Prologis, Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems, Sentara Healthcare, Target and Verizon Media, among others. Find the full list of speakers here. While at Edge, you’re also invited to participate in a short video interview about your experiences with Tenable. Contact [email protected] for full details.
- The Partner Pavilion. This is where Tenable’s Cyber Exposure ecosystem comes to life. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with experts from nearly 20 partner organizations, including: Amazon Web Services, APCON, Aruba - a Hewlett Packard Company, Autonomic Software, Chronicle, CyberArk, Cybric, Demisto - a Palo Alto Networks Company, Gigamon, IBM Security, LogRhythm, Recorded Future, RedSeal, RedShield, RSA, ServiceNow, Siemens and Splunk. Several partners will also share their learnings and best practices in formal presentations throughout the event. Learn more about our partners here.
- Tenable executives and experts. You’ll hear from Tenable’s leading executives, including Chairman and CEO Amit Yoran, Co-founder and CTO Renaud Deraison, Chief Product Officer Ofer Ben-David, and Chief Marketing Officer Jennifer Johnson. And that’s just the beginning. Tenable experts will be on hand to guide you during University sessions and a wide range of breakout sessions to suit every skill level and use case. See the complete agenda here.
While you may be attending Edge to take a deep dive into your Tenable solutions, you’ll also have the chance to take a deep dive of sorts during our Welcome Reception on May 21 at one of the largest aquariums in the world. Other networking activities include: the Customer Experience Lounge, where you can get to know your peers and connect with experts in our Brain Bar; an evening at the World of Coca-Cola; and a special reception on the evening of May 20 for those looking to get an early start on the fun.
We look forward to seeing you at Edge 2019. Contact your Tenable sales rep today or email [email protected] for your special registration code. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta May 21-23.
For more details about Edge 2019, visit https://www.tenable.com/edge-2019.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.