Presentation: Using Nessus in Web Application Testing
We had a great turnout for the Webinar we held on July 15, but don’t worry if you missed it – the webinar and slides are now online! In this presentation we covered:
- How Nessus performs a wide variety of web application security tests such as cross site scripting, remote file includes, and SQL injection.
- Scanning web application testing platforms, such as Moth.
- The recent web application security testing updates which provide a wider attack surface and give the end user more control over the web application testing options.
- How Nessus can also perform patch and configuration auditing of the underlying OS, web server and SQL databases.
- How to create custom compliance checks to audit your web server configurations.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.