We had a great turnout for the Webinar we held on July 15, but don’t worry if you missed it – the webinar and slides are now online! In this presentation we covered:
- How Nessus performs a wide variety of web application security tests such as cross site scripting, remote file includes, and SQL injection.
- Scanning web application testing platforms, such as Moth.
- The recent web application security testing updates which provide a wider attack surface and give the end user more control over the web application testing options.
- How Nessus can also perform patch and configuration auditing of the underlying OS, web server and SQL databases.
- How to create custom compliance checks to audit your web server configurations.