Nessus 5.2.2 Is Now Available
Nessus 5.2.2 is now available for download. Version 5.2.2 provides the following improvements:
- Improved the packet capture driver on Windows 7 and newer
- Nessus now has the ability to export reports as full DBs that can be moved from one scanner to another
- New, faster web mirror plugin
This release also addresses the following bugs:
- RC4 ciphers present in the the Nessus web server
- Unable to save policy description in Flash
- Nessus sometimes enters a crash loop while trying to initialize the plugins
- Nessus registration screen does not support ampersand characters for passwords
- Some scans requested to stop get stuck in the "Stopping" state
- Parse error when importing scan results
- NASL: Long single-quoted strings have the wrong length
- NASL: query_report could lock the scan/report on error
- NASL: Using #TRUSTED causes the next line of script to be ignored
- NASL: Passing an empty string to str_replace() causes an out of bound read
To download Nessus 5.2.2, please visit the Tenable Support Portal or the Nessus download page.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.