Tenable Releases Nessus 3.2 Beta for Testing
February 20, 2007 · Columbia, MD
Today, Tenable released Nessus 3.1.2 for Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris which is a beta version of the upcoming Nessus 3.2. Nessus 3.2 contains the following new features:
- Experimental IPv6 support
- Improved bandwidth throttling
- Extended nessusd.rules to add support for ports and plugins
- New command 'nessuscmd' which lets you do a quick command-line scan
- Improved NASL engine
- Easy-update: Nessus can now update its own engine thru the use of a single command (nessus-update)
Detailed information about these features is available on Tenable's blog Thanks for testing this release and sending your feedback to deraison (at) nessus.org.
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our email alerts for new press releases.