Meet Dave, My Personal Password Manager
In this episode Bill finally gets some payback on Gavin, they discuss Smart Televisions on spending sprees, a goose with a bad attitude and poor cyber hygiene and Bluekeep exploitation. Bill is also joined by Amit Yoran, CEO of Tenable, to discuss learned helplessness in the world of Cyber Security.
- Need a new job? Run for office
- More stunt hacking
- HONK HONK
- Bad hackers
- Market differentiation?
- Who has the real blues
- More adobe flaws
Mo Money, Mo Honey
In this episode, Bill and Gavin talk RDP honeypot, ATM jackpots and RCE hotspots. The chaps are also joined by Satnam Narang to talk about cash app scams.
- Honey is not just for Pooh
- Mo Money
- Oh boy
- Whoa - this is crazy
- A great blog
- Gavin made this up, right?
- RCEs are fun
- The power of VPR
- Mo Money Mo Money
In this episode Bill and Gavin talk about dismantling hotel lamps for fun and profit, multiple router Vulnerabilities and keeping track of private information in repositories. Bill is also joined by Ryan and Scott from the research team to discuss a couple of major zero days affecting Exim and vBulletin.
- Keeping track of all your assets is hard
- Thousands of cloud computing servers could be owned with 'very simple' attack
- Cisco has lots of things needing patching - tieing it to this d-link vulnerability
- Do you know the game - “never have I ever”?
- Are people thinking about BYOD anymore
- Is it me, or could this have been the plan along, too good be true is often
- With all that is going on - could this be a thing that makes you go hmmm and signal had a nasty bug as well
- Here take my charger, please
- Tenable research
All your cat scans belong to us
In this episode Bill and Gavin talk snooping on cat scans, TGIF data breach, breaking into Gavin's bank account with a handy sound board and power grid blackouts. Bill also interviews Steve Smith and Kent Dyer from the Government Affairs team to understand issues affecting Governments across the Globe.
- Can we get Gavin out of retirement
- It could have been way worse
- “My voice is my password, verify”
- TGIF - down under is not as relaxing
- Lessons are everywhere
- How are you feeling?
- Love the idea, the devil will be in the details