Black Hats Recapped IRL
In this episode, Bill and Gavin discuss attacks against adult apps, a WhatsApp flaw that enables an attacker to change messages and join groups, hacking alarm systems with a $2 device, and predicting the NVD future with Predictive Prioritization.
- Rogue Asset Discovery for free!
- Seeing into the future, or before NVD, with Predictive Prioritization
- LockPickingLawyer takes on IoT Alarms
- 3Fun hacking for fun and embarrassment
- WhatsApp hack attack can change your messages
- VXWorks flaw affects over 200M devices