Elite Technical Support
Leverage Elite Support services from Tenable to get personalized attention from technical experts who understand your deployment and usage of your Tenable solution. With Elite Support services, you receive direct access to a Level 2 Senior Engineer with expert knowledge of your environment to quickly solve your support cases and proactively work with you to ensure your success.
|Elite Support Plan Overview|
|Response Times||P1-Critical: < 1 hr
P2-High: < 2 hr
P3-Medium: < 6 hr
P4-Informational: < 12 hr
|Bypass Level 1 support. Direct access to L2 Elite TSE support||Yes|
|Intimate knowledge of customer environment, network topology, assets, deployment locations, deployment schedules||Yes|
|Holistic case management||Yes|
|Early entry access to beta releases||Yes|
|Exclusive access to Technical Support tools & communities||Yes|
|Support Plan Features||Learn More|
Elite Support Plan Features
All named contacts with a valid support contract may open a support case by logging into the Tenable support portal. The Tenable Community contains the Knowledge Base, documentation, and license information as well as the list of available phone numbers (for customers with phone support) and a button to initiate a live chat session. The primary support contact may also add/remove support contacts using the Community.
Chat support is available to customers with Elite Support plans 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The chat feature is available once a named contact has logged into the support portal.
Phone support is available to named support contacts with Elite Support plans 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Phone numbers are listed in the Tenable Community.
Direct Access to the Elite Technical Support Engineer (TSE) team
The Elite TSE is a senior member of the Tenable Technical Support staff with deep technical experience with Tenable solutions.
The Elite Technical Support Engineer is based in the Tenable Technical Support office closest to the customer and will be available from 9am - 5pm in the local time of that support office. Support which does not fall within these hours will be handled by the first available senior engineer in the region.
USA, Maryland 9:00am to 5:00 PM
Dublin, Ireland 9:00am to 5:00 PM
Sydney, Australia 9:00am to 5:00 PM
Singapore, Singapore 9:00am to 5:00 PM
Customers may designate up to 5 contacts who will have direct access to the Elite TSE team. Summary of benefits:
- Bypass Level 1 support. Direct access to L2 Elite TSE support
- Intimate knowledge of customer environment, network topology, assets, deployment locations, deployment schedules
- Proactive support
- Holistic case management
- Early entry access to beta releases.
- Exclusive access to Technical Support tools & communities.
Optional Elite Support Additional Offerings
Technical Support Operations Manager (TSOM)
- Monthly account review on case history, trends, metrics.
- Provide case consolidation and coordination across large organizations.
- Monitor all cases across org to ensure timely responses and proper resources.
- Identifies opportunities for Education and/or Professional Services
- Acts as technical escalation point.
- 100% dedicated to the customer full-time during regular business hours.
- Opens, closes, manages, fixes all Tenable cases.