- U.S. Navy sees 110K cyber attacks every hour: Tenable Network Security’s take on White House EO on cybersecurity
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Barracuda Appliances Default Credentials
- GRAND Flash Album Gallery Plugin for WordPress f Parameter Traversal Arbitrary Directory Enumeration
- Default Password (raspberry) for 'pi' Account
- Default Password (openelec) for 'root' Account
- Default Password (raspi) for 'root' Account
- MySQL Protocol Remote User Enumeration
- Uploader Plugin for WordPress File Upload Arbitrary Code Execution
- Apple iOS < 6.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- ViArt Shop sips_response.php DATA Parameter Request Parsing Remote Shell Command Execution
- Patch Management Windows Auditing Conflicts
- Patch Management Auditing Satisfied
- Schneider Electric Interactive Graphical SCADA System dc.exe Unspecified Buffer Overflow
- Schneider Electric Interactive Graphical SCADA System (IGSS) Unsupported Version
- Opera < 12.13 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Wireshark 1.6.x < 1.6.13 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Wireshark 1.8.x < 1.8.5 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Cisco VPN Client Unsupported
- Joomla! 2.5.x < 2.5.7 Multiple XSS
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
Nessus Configuration and Compliance Checks
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.
- HP Communities - Twitter attacked - Catches, stops attack-in-progress | Enterprise Business Community
- 86,800 network printers open to the whole internet – is one of them yours? | Naked Security
- The Physical Security Factor With Cloud Providers
- Android malware uses your PC's own mic to record you
- Oracle blocks security hole with quick, hot 'n' premature Java update