- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Detection (Credentialed Check)
- MS12-061: Vulnerability in Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- MS12-062: Vulnerability in System Center Configuration Manager
- MS Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits (2736233)
- SolarWinds Orion NPM < 10.3.1 Vulnerabilities
- ISC BIND Assertion Error Resource Record Remote DoS
- WebSphere MQ 7.1 < 188.8.131.52 Security Configuration Bypass
- XnView < 1.99.1 JPEG Compressed TIFF Image Overflow
- LogAnalyzer index.php highlight Parameter XSS
- MDaemon WorldClient < 12.5.7 XSS Vulnerabilities
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- JustCloud 'Cloud' Backup Service Detection
- Apache 2.2 < 2.2.23 Vulnerabilities
- iTunes < 10.7 Vulnerabilities
- Real Networks RealPlayer < 184.108.40.206 Vulnerabilities
- Sprint TV app on Android mobile devices
- MS Skydrive 'Cloud' Backup Service Detection
- Carbonite 'Cloud' Backup Service Detection
- Foursquare app on an Android mobile device
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.
- Sneak Peek at SecurityCenter 4.6
- Internet Explorer Users: Please Read This
- Compliance Lessons from Lance « The New School of Information Security
- Tenable Network Security: Auditing Open Ports on Windows.
- Your BMW can be stolen by any idiot with a $30 hacking kit | Naked Security
- Technology News: Security: Hacker Claims Old-School Tactic Brought GoDaddy to Its Knees
- Users told: Get rid of Internet Explorer (again)
- Microsoft offers workarounds for IE bug
- Romanians Plead Guilty To Credit Card Hack On US Subway Shops ≈ Packet Storm