Tenable Assure: Announcing the 2021 Global Partner Award Winners
Celebrating the elite defenders who are helping organizations around the world conquer their cyber risk.
Cybersecurity is always a team effort. Day in, day out, defenders rely on an ecosystem of teams, partners and vendors to address the evolving threat landscape and deliver on a holistic security mission. The recent global shift to remote work, along with the continued adoption of cloud, IoT, mobile and DevOps technologies, has only underscored this need for collaboration.
At Tenable, we’ve made several key investments in our Tenable Assure partner program to help distributors, resellers and managed security service providers (MSSP) better support end-user organizations with the tools they need to understand and reduce cyber risk. It was an honor to see these efforts recognized by CRN in its 2021 Five Star Partner Program Guide in the cybersecurity space. Some of our recent game-changing updates include:
- A revamped, peer-tested partner portal, optimized for easy access to product updates, sales playbooks and turnkey web, social, email and digital ad campaigns.
- Modular training and certification that enable sales, technical and service delivery practitioners to master the nuances of Risk-Based Vulnerability Management (RBVM) and Operational Technology (OT) security at their own pace.
- Simplified deal registration that removes minimum license counts on eligible products, making it easier to achieve protection and incumbency on Tenable opportunities.
We are also seeing a great balance of both Tenable-sourced and partner-sourced business, highlighting the success that active Tenable Assure partners are experiencing in bringing new customers into the fold and helping more organizations protect their ever-expanding attack surface.
Announcing the 2021 Global Partner Awards
As part of our ongoing channel commitment, we’re excited to launch a new initiative to champion our Tenable Assure community and highlight those partners who have gone above and beyond in their respective regions and categories.
Our first annual Global Partner Awards includes six categories that recognize the success of Tenable’s highest-performing distributors, resellers and MSSP partners over the previous calendar year, from January 1—December 31, 2020.
We hope these awards foster some friendly competition, as well as a renewed commitment to sharing best practices that can help more customers evolve from one-off vulnerability scanning and assessment to an ongoing, risk-based vulnerability management program.
When more channel partners are winning more business, it means that more organizations around the world are leading the way in eliminating unacceptable risks and proactively managing their cyber exposure.
And the winners are….
Without further ado, here are the Tenable Assure partners who had a record year in 2020.
Top New Business Partner
- Latin America: ISH Technologia
- North America: Optiv
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: Softcat
Top Breakthrough Partner
- LATAM: BVS TV SA
- N. America: DeFY Security
- EMEA: Dimension Data South Africa
Top Regional Partner
- USA: Guidepoint
- Canada: ISA Cybersecurity
- Middle East: Al Moammar Information Systems
- LATAM: Ikusi (Micronet de Mexico)
Top MSSP Partner
- LATAM: Scitum
- N. America: eSentire
- EMEA: Fujitsu
- LATAM: Adistec Brasil
- N. America: Ingram
- EMEA: Arrow Denmark
Top Overall Partner
- LATAM: ISH Technologia
- N. America: SHI
- EMEA: Softcat
Ready to step up your game? Join us at AssureWorld on May 12
The Tenable Assure team congratulates all of our 2021 Global Partner Awards winners! And we’re excited to see how everyone continues to push and exceed their goals in the months ahead.
This year, Tenable is going all-in on our channel efforts. Partners can now register for our upcoming virtual AssureWorld conference on Wednesday, May 12, where you can:
- Hear directly from Tenable’s leadership on their strategy and vision for 2021
- Ask subject experts about our latest product updates and go-to-market strategies
- Compete for prizes on our live leaderboard that will be tracking engagement points throughout the day
Register now to save your spot and learn how you can uplevel your cyber exposure strategy in the year ahead.
Congratulations again to the winners, and we’ll see you soon at AssureWorld!
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.