San Francisco Security Showcase - Sept 15, 2010
Tenable Network Security presents a unique opportunity to see three of the industry’s visionary leaders during one free event at the Embarcadero Center in San Francisco.
Scheduled to present during this half-day event are:
- Renaud Deraison (Creator of Nessus®, Tenable Co-founder and CRO)
- Ron Gula (Creator of the Dragon IDS, Tenable Co-founder and CEO/CTO)
- Marcus J. Ranum (Creator of the proxy firewall, NFR founder and Tenable CSO)
Topics covered will include:
- Nessus overview and future plans
- The advantages of pairing active and passive scanning
- An overview and discussion of current security strategies and new industry trends
- The past, present and future of regulatory compliance
- Tenable Network Security product/solutions overview
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
September 15, 2010 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
4 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
To RSVP for this special free event, please contact:
Tenable Network Security
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.