An introduction to Nessus - The Video
Tenable has published a new video which covers the major features in the Nessus vulnerability scanner. You can view the video below:
This video shows you how-to get started using the Nessus vulnerability scanner, including:
- Where to download Nessus
- Introduction to policies, scans, and reports
- Performing an asset discovery scan
- Running a network-based vulnerability scan
- Configuring a patch auditing scan
- Performing a configuration audit
- Detecting sensitive data (SSN & credit cards)
- Running web application tests
- Reporting & filtering
- Risk analysis and compliance (PCI DSS)
The video runs almost 38 minutes, but covers several major features for those who may be new to using Nessus.
Cybersecurity News You Can Use
Enter your email and never miss timely alerts and security guidance from the experts at Tenable.