Agentless FDCC, USGCB and CyberScope Reporting Webinar - March 23 2:00 PM EST
I will be hosting a webinar that presents Tenable's strategy for agentless auditing and reporting of various US Government standards including FDCC, USGCB, CyberScope and a variety of DISA STIG specifications. The webinar will include:
- Nessus configuration and vulnerability assessment capabilities
- How to use the Passive Vulnerability Scanner to perform continuous monitoring
- Performing enterprise configuration audits for FDCC, USGCB and a variety of DISA STIG policies
- Working with XCCDF FDCC content and generating an FDCC report
- Creating CyberScope reports based on active or passive discovery of vulnerabilities and applications
The webinar will last approximately 40 minutes followed by a question and answer section. To register, visit the following gotomeeting link:
I'll also be showing some of the new reporting and dashboard capabilites of SecurityCenter 4.2 which enables several different approaches to configuration auditing, continuous monitoring and Cyberscope reporting.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.