Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade from Nessus Pro to the Tenable Platform for Risk-Based VM
Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your remediation efforts
Even the best vulnerability assessment tools weren’t designed to handle today’s evolving threat landscape. With critical vulnerabilities lurking in the most dynamic areas of your attack surface — from cloud to containers to operational technology — security teams need to evolve their VA program to a risk-based approach that can assess all known assets beyond traditional IT and use contextual data to prioritize vulns based on risk.
Download this resource to see how upgrading to the Tenable Platform for Risk-Based Vulnerability Management can modernize your security program and make the best use of your limited resources.
You’ll learn why:
- Passing an audit isn’t the same as being secure
- CVSS is an imperfect system for prioritizing vulnerabilities
- Continuous threat data ensures you’re fixing the things that matter most
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Nessus