Tenable Releases NessusClient 3.0.1
December 28, 2007
Tenable is proud to announce the availability of NessusClient 3.0.1. NessusClient 3 is the official GUI for the standalone version of Nessus. Its key features are:
- Real-time results. No need to wait until the end of a scan to start analyzing the findings of Nessus
- Document based. Save your policies, scan results and scan targets into a single file
- New XML based report format. The new '.nessus' file format saves into a single XML file your scan policies, scan targets and scan results
- Multiple connections. NessusClient can connect to several scanners at the same time
- Consistent interface. The same interface exists on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
This product can be downloaded from Nessus.org for Windows, Ubuntu Linux, Debian Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and 5, Fedora Core 6 and 7, and OpenSUSE 10.2 This update contains the following fixes:
- Exporting a policy to the old .nessusrc format now generates a file which properly configures the port scanners and plugin preferences
- On Windows, importing scan policies from NessusGUI.exe properly enables the plugins
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our email alerts for new press releases.