August 9, 2012
Tenable Network Security, Inc., the leader in Unified Security Monitoring (USM), today announced the availability of SecurityCenter™ Continuous View, a new edition of Tenable’s award-winning flagship product, SecurityCenter. SecurityCenter Continuous View is the first and only vulnerability management solution that provides real-time, continuous vulnerability, configuration, and compliance management capabilities for emerging technologies like mobile devices, cloud-based services, social applications, and virtual systems. New, simplified licensing makes it easy for organizations to cover the most complex networks without additional cost.
"Enterprise IT environments have changed substantially over the past few years and the problem is that traditional vulnerability assessment solutions haven’t changed," said Ron Gula, CEO of Tenable Network Security. "Networks are becoming more complex, dynamic and diverse, introducing new risks from mobile, cloud, virtual, and social technology — and point-in-time vulnerability assessment simply can’t capture these new risks.”
Unlike any other vulnerability management solution, SecurityCenter Continuous View uniquely combines scanning and patented monitoring technology, to help organizations manage risk from:
- iOS, Android, and other Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) vulnerabilities, captured with real-time detection and integration with leading mobile device management solutions.
- Malicious processes and botnet communications.
- Cloud-based service usage, like Dropbox, communicating sensitive data.
- Virtual system vulnerabilities, including Amazon EC2 and VMware ESX.
- Attack Paths – hidden exploitable routes to sensitive assets
SecurityCenter Continuous View’s new licensing model ensures even the most complex networks get the best monitoring possible without the concern of incurring additional cost.
Tenable’s unique capability to capture risk from new technologies is built on a market-leading platform deployed in the world’s largest commercial organizations, most U.S. federal government agencies, and throughout the U.S. Department of Defense. Core capabilities include:
- Audit and Compliance Scanning: Over 50,000 individual checks against all major industry and regulatory standards including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, SANS CAG, DISA STIGs, FISMA/CyberScope, and others; covering assets including web applications, systems, and network infrastructure.
- Continuous Monitoring: SecurityCenter Continuous View detects emerging threats other solutions miss through real-time resource discovery and alerting for new systems, unexpected or unusual connections, and relationships between systems.
- Reports, Dashboards, Administration: SecurityCenter Continuous View comes with hundreds of built-in real-time dashboards, advanced data visualization, and reports that identify priority threats, vulnerabilities, and trends. It supports workflow management, centralized, hierarchical management, and role-based administration and reporting.
Tenable's SecurityCenter Continuous View is available today. For a full list of enhancements and updates please visit: www.tenable.com.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google permission.