Tenable Announces the Release of Nessus 3.1.9
January 15, 2008
Tenable is proud to announce the immediate availability of Nessus 3.1.9 beta. The main changes compared to 3.1.5 are the following:
- Debian 4 and Fedora 8 builds
- Fixed several issues with counting the maximum number of TCP sessions in parallel
- New nessusd.conf options (nasl_log_type, stop_scan_on_hang)
- During a scan, the number of TCP sessions in parallel shows up if log_whole_attack is set
- The 'nessus' command-line tool can now import .nessus files
- 'nessuscmd' can upload ssh keys and .audit files on the remote server
- Improved nessus_tcp_scanner
- Several bug fixes
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our email alerts for new press releases.