Tenable Announces the Release of Nessus 3.0.5
January 17, 2007
Tenable Network Security, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of Nessus 3.0.5 for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD. This release contains the following fixes and enhancements:
- Faster startup time
- Improved the performance of the SYN port scanner
- Various minor bug fixes in the nasl engine
- Better chasing of zombie processes
Mac OS X specific changes:
- Fixed a memory leak in the client
- Fixed a bug in the processing of the plugin preferences
Windows specific changes:
- Improved Vista compatibility
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our email alerts for new press releases.